Thursday, October 8, 2009
Spirit Week
This week at Hamilton Middle School, is spirit week. We dress up differently every day ( accordingly ) to show our spirit and encourage our high school football team. Monday was disco day, but I didn't dress up ( I know, party pooper, right?). I did dress up for tacky Tuesday with some sixties glasses, pj pants and a retro headband. I didn't get a prize, though not quite as tacky as other people. Wednesday was disney character day, and again I didn't dress up. But, today, twin Thursday, my friend Savannah and I ended up being twins when we both showed up for school wearing sport sweats and hoodies. So, we were twins for the rest of the day. Tomorrow is Spirit day , I'll probably dress up. The stupid thing is, that actually, there is no homecoming game tomorrow. Anaconda copperheads had to forfit. Nineteen of their players have swine flue, so they gave the win the Hamilton. I'm happy that we "won", but kind of upset about it. Anyway, the week has been fun, and I had a good time:).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment