Thursday, October 8, 2009
Cardinal Basketball
So, this year , of course I've joined the seventh grade basketball team for the Hamilton Colts.I've been playing the positions euro and wing. Though, I feel like I do better on defense then I do on offense. My coaches say that I am real good at boxing out, so what the heck, I'll agree with them:). Our season is almost done, and so far, we've been undefeated. Our last game is against Stevensville on Monday, which of course I'm not nervous at all about:). I'm really (actually) kind of excited! My number is 32 ( which is totally different than all of the other numbers I've had for sports: 4, 12, 7. I never get the same number). But I really think that our team is good, but needs some work if we want to make the eighth grade cuts. Because so many girls went out for basketball this year, hamilton had to make two seventh grade teams: Cardinal (me), and Silver(not me). Throughout the whole season, neither team has gotten beat once. So, they might want us to play each other. I guess that means that we have good coaches (great coaches). Mine is Coach Jessop, my friend Carlie's dad. The other coach is Coach Anderson, Hagan's P.E. teacher. They are both really nice, and I'm sad the season is ending.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment