Sunday, March 22, 2009
The Miss Rodeo Montana Gala
The Miss Rodeo Montana Gala was so fun last night. I got to meet Julia, Luke, Panda, Russ, Wendy, Newbia, Coulter and Kyle. Cammie, Jamyn and Haeli were there to dance with. It was a blast. I cowgirl-grooved on the dance floor more than I planned to. Panda, Tia, Julia, Cammie, Jamyn and I made up a cute little line dance, but ended up doing Haeli's one. The music was AWESOME!! Kyle Shobe and the Walkem' Boys had a HUGE veriety of new and oldies songs. At the end, we went around to each table and gathered all of the prettiest flowers, and stowed them away in Haeli's purse. I was COMPLETELY BLOWN AWAY by Russ'FAMOUS, BREATH TAKING DANCE SKILLS!!! He is now one of my favorite dancers. In the end we all took pictures of the Allens and Bellers. That was the most fun I've had in a long time.;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment